Process and Pricing
Get a clear understanding of how we work and the investment you can expect.
Marketing Services and Pricing
Every marketing agency takes a different approach to structuring client engagements. At Heights, we typically work with clients in three phases.
What’s included in each phase is tailored to meet your business needs but generally follows the same pattern.
As you might imagine, pricing for each engagement varies based on scope. At Heights, we use a project-based approach to pricing. You will be given a fixed quote for each engagement. No hourly billing. No invoice surprises.
Below are the typical phases of our client engagement, the price ranges for each phase, and the factors impacting cost.
Develop Your Brand Message & Marketing Plan
Every new client engagement kicks off with a limited-scope project that includes some combination of the following:
- Marketing and sales analysis to look under the hood at what’s working and what isn’t with your current marketing and sales process.
- Brand message development to establish the core marketing message of your company using the StoryBrand Framework.
- Marketing and sales roadmap that outlines a plan for 90-day quick wins long-term business growth.
Typical Timeline: 3-6 weeks
Investment: $5,000 – $15,000
What factors impact your Phase 1 investment?
The three primary factors that impact the cost of your first-phase engagement include:
- The number of people on your team.
- Whether we meet on-site or virtually.
- The depth of analysis required to get clarity on the current state of your marketing and sales.
Establish Your Marketing Foundation
Phase Two begins by implementing your clear brand message from phase one into your key marketing assets.
This usually includes some combination of the following:
- Website updates or overhaul, depending on the state of your current site.
- Content planning and creation for emails, blog articles, and social content.
- Visual brand design to align your brand visuals with your brand message.
- Email marketing, including list clean-up and segmentation
- Sales funnel creation including a lead generator and email sales sequence.
- Social profile optimization to be consistent with your website message.
- Sales enablement content like a Buyer’s Guide and key website content.
- Media kit to make the most of speaking and PR opportunities.
- Video content to showcase who you are and what you offer.
Phase two is scoped based on your needs determined in Phase One. Each scope includes a fixed-cost quote.
Typical Timeline: 2-4 months
Investment: $15,000 – $50,000
What factors impact your Phase 2 investment?
Your investment in this phase can vary widely depending on how much is required to set up a strong marketing foundation for your business.
For instance, if you need to start at the beginning with a visual brand identity (logo, etc.) or don’t have a functioning website, your investment will land in the higher range.
On the other hand, if you have some strong marketing and sales assets that are working, you may only need a few of the above assets to jumpstart your marketing results.
Lead Generation and Sales Optimization
In this phase, we focus on the ongoing marketing efforts required to drive leads and close sales in your business.
This phase is structured as a monthly retainer in varying lengths depending on need.
Strategic Advisory Retainers
Some retainers are solely strategic advisory. These include regular touchpoints with your team that include some combination of the following:
- Collaboration and insight to ensure your team is focusing on the right things to achieve your growth goals
- Coaching and training to resource your team to implement your marketing and sales strategy in-house
Strategic Advisory + Execution Retainers
Other retainers add some combination of the following deliverables to the strategic advisory component:
- Content creation for your website, emails, and social media
- Content distribution to your website, email list, and social media
- Digital ad creation and management
- Public Relations to increase your brand visibility and authority
Every client retainer is designed to make the most of the internal capacity of your team and marketing budget.
Typical Timeline: Ongoing Retainer (typically 6-12 months)
Investment: $3,000 – $15,000+/month
What factors impact your Phase 3 investment?
Your monthly investment in Phase 3 depends on several factors, including:
- The level of involvement needed from our team to oversee your marketing execution
- How many deliverables, if any, we provide you monthly
- How many people on your team are regularly involved in your marketing and sales.
Are we a good fit for your needs?
4 QUESTIONS TO ASK BEFORE CREATING YOUR NEXT PIECE OF CONTENT
Download Our Free Guide
Choosing which content to create next shouldn’t be so confusing. We reveal the 4 questions to ask your team so your content will get the marketing results you want.
Download this resource, answer the questions, and begin to watch your results soar!
"*" indicates required fields